Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

Recruiting for Adult Volunteer Mentors and Tutors - Information Session March 1st

Sent: Tue Feb 13, 2018 • 8:11 AM PST
From: Audrey Fox

Recruiting for Adult Volunteer Mentors and Tutors - Information Session March 1st
Mentor Tutor Connection Volunteer Information Session - March 1st

Mentor Tutor Connection, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, needs adult volunteers to be Mentors for High School students and Tutors for K- 8 students in Mountain View and Los Altos schools.

Do you remember a caring adult who helped you when you were young?

Becoming a Mentor or a Tutor to a youth in our community will add joy to your life and help our local youth along the way to a brighter future!

All volunteers must be high school graduates.