Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

Two snack bar subs needed today (Thursday)

Sent: Thu Nov 30, 2017 • 9:51 AM PST
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Two snack bar subs needed today (Thursday)
Help!  We need TWO snack bar subs for today — Thursday, November 30.

Lunch is from 11:35-12:20 and shift 11:15-12:35 p.m. and I could use two seasoned volunteers to help if anyone is available.  The snack bar is extremely popular with kids and allows for kids to get a good lunch in quickly and easily.

Please let me know if you can volunteer.

Many, MANY thanks!

Cheers,

Marilyn