Message Archive for mvhs-ptsa

More Volunteers are Needed for Spartans Pause (Dec. 6-15)

Sent: Mon Nov 20, 2017 • 1:52 PM PST
From: Kammy Lo
  • To: mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: More Volunteers are Needed for Spartans Pause (Dec. 6-15)
  • From: Kammy Lo <kammy.lo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:44:47 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BvH6qdyLnewRsJnJnD2QCJeb6nEktI3i2dbn34IJfJs=; b=WEyeOhFReqTCUJIWgYdhS5kZL1g3yqselZfkNAxFfxfqXjn2Y7PWmTYmG5dtjs2dhN ge6O+sGXxtTpMiGxnevrigIN7MgbyqLNOLdQbV9kTEraQYdAhDq64ao+J8eI2SvosJZt tsw8O5rBmD/TFTQ3tJHA1vuLxrSOWErAoFRasc6G3hw05hjGJ0q5zqM/I/W5EUhB1X0T B2mobcCU1Eq56ktPTLvW0H4XGKiiGHKg+PXbC6Twn6hGOBhRISODgUZ0IVFXSczcdjs4 kNacsVopRvbWUTwFjOZGJxJqkPAXRzXZ2zunco+MO48SiSkiNUq6HZeCTcdzYpL0Nsok NTnw==
  • Sender: <mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS>

More Volunteers are Needed for Spartans Pause (Dec. 6-15)
Thank you to all those who have offered to help! Your support is really appreciated!

If you have not had a chance to sign up, please consider joining us before school (for half an hour) or during lunchtime (for an hour) to help student relieve stress and recharge. Pastry donations are welcome for Staff Coffee Cart on Dec. 6 to kick off Spartans Pause. Granola bars and grocery store gift cards are also welcome by Dec. 1.

If you are able to lend a hand, please sign up on the Spartans Pause Volunteer Signup Form.

Thank you!!!
The Spartans Pause Planning Team

Spartans Pause Volunteer Signup is Now Open

The Spartans Pause student wellness program, designed to help students to relieve stress before and during final exams, will run from Dec. 6 to Dec. 15. Join the fun by volunteering before school, during lunchtime, or by donating gift cards, snacks, or other supplies.

For each day of Spartans Pause, there will be nourishing morning snacks, fun lunchtime activities and informative break-out sessions to encourage students to pause and take care of themselves. The Spartans Pause planning team has grouped activities into a theme for each day (see attached flyers for more details):
  • Wed, 12/6: Take time to PLAY
  • Thu, 12/7:  Take time to EAT
  • Fri, 12/8:    Take time to HELP
  • Mon, 12/11 Take time to RELAX
  • Tue, 12/12  Take time to CONNECT
  • 12/13 - 15   Finals
We look forward to providing wellness options to our students, but cannot do it without the support from wonderful volunteers like you!  Please sign up to volunteer or donate gift cards/supplies using the Spartans Pause Volunteer Signup Form

Thank you for supporting student wellness!

Laura Norris and Kammy Lo
Spartans Pause Co-Chairs

To sign up,
1) Click this link: http://signup.com/go/kUQTuUZ
2) You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
3) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.

Note: SignUp.com says they do share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.