Message Archive for mvhs-pinch

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

Re: MVHS Back to School Mailing - tomorrow July 27

Sent: Wed Jul 26, 2017 • 12:28 PM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Re: MVHS Back to School Mailing - tomorrow July 27
Hi,

We could use two more volunteers to help with a school mailing tomorrow from 8:30-11:30 a.m.  Even if you just have an hour or two to help, that would be great.

Sign up here:

We also have another mailing on August 10 and LOTS of open spots to help with orientation.

Many thanks!

Kelly and Marilyn