Message Archive for mvhs-music-alumni

Support MVHS Music when you shop! Amazon, Grocery Stores, and more

Sent: Tue Nov 22, 2016 • 2:01 PM PST
From: Ann H.

Support MVHS Music when you shop! Amazon, Grocery Stores, and more
Fellow Music Lovers and fans of the MVHS Instrumental Music program,
When you shop online this season or buy groceries at local markets, you can designate the MVHS Instrumental Music Parents Association.  The merchant will donate a percentage of your purchase to support our MVHS musicians, at no cost to you!

Please take a moment to sign up, and use these programs as you shop during the holidays and all year long!

Amazon Smile:  When buying anything through Amazon, use this link:  IMPA Amazon Smile   Sign up for our Amazon Smile account, use it when you buy, and we'll receive 0.5% of each purchase!

Grocery stores:
Nob Hill's "Extra Credit" program:  register and specify "Mountain View HS Music Parents" to send IMPA a % of your purchases at Nob Hill grocery stores.
Just sign in with your phone number at the checkout.

Lucky Supermarkets and Draegers participate in eScrip.  Register and specify "Mountain View High School MPA" and the IMPA will receive a % of your purchases.  See escrip.com and sign in with your phone number at the checkout.
(You can also earn money for our musicians when you eat at designated website.  See the eScrip website for info.)

Also
West Valley Music, 262 Castro Street, Mountain View will donate 5% of your purchases back to our program when you mention Mountain View High School Music at the checkout.
(West Valley Music sponsored the MVHS Jazz Fest last year among other generous support.)

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and very happy holiday season!

Ann