Message Archive for mvhs-mailings

MVHS July Summer Mailing help

Sent: Wed Jul 5, 2017 • 1:42 PM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

MVHS July Summer Mailing help
Hi MVHS Parents,

We need 7 volunteers to help with a summer mailing on Wednesday, July 12 starting at 9:00AM in the main conference room.  We will work until the mailing is finished, probably taking a few hours.  Please feel free to stay for a few hours, or just a few if that is all your schedule allows.

We also taking sign ups to help with Orientation at the beginning of school in August.

Here is the sign up for both:  https://docs.google.com

And don’t forget to the Pizza Cart and Snack Bar sign up is also available:

Please contact Kelly Waggoner at bkwags@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have questions or would like more info on ways to volunteer at the high school.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Thanks!

Marilyn