Message Archive for lunch-volunteers

A few open spots for volunteers this week

Sent: Sun May 19, 2019 • 8:54 PM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

A few open spots for volunteers this week
Hello all,

Last few weeks of school… and just a few open spots for snack bar and pizza cart subs.

Just a reminder — our volunteer efforts help raise funds so ALL kids can participate in Senior Grad Night as well as provide a quick and easy lunch for many kids.

Please let me know if you are able to help...

Monday, May 20 - Rally Schedule G - lunch is 12:25-1:00 (shift is 12:05-1:15)
Snack Bar: two subs needed

Thursday, May 23 - lunch is from 11:35-12:20 and shift 11:15-12:35 p.m.
Snack Bar: two subs needed
Pizza Cart: Tayna Bishop, Kathy Murray, Susan Wrubel and Adri Shustock

Friday, May 24 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Pizza Cart: Loletta Ho, Sheira Ariel and two subs needed

Many, many thanks!

Cheers,

Marilyn

P.S.  Next years sign up is available — grab a buddy and grab your spot! 😎
https://docs.google.com