Message Archive for lunch-volunteers

Lots of help needed with snack bar and pizza cart this week

Sent: Sun Apr 7, 2019 • 9:51 PM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

Lots of help needed with snack bar and pizza cart this week
Hi everyone!

We need a lot of extra help with snack bar and pizza cart this week.

Each day we need help at snack bar, and most everyday we need help with pizza cart.

The snack bar and pizza cart help raise funds for Senior Grad Night scholarships!  We really want to make sure everyone who wants to go can do so!  But more importantly, both the snack bar and pizza cart help provide a quick and easy lunch option for students.  And it’s a great and easy way to help out at school, even for those who work (if you can take an occasional long lunch!).

Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

Marilyn