Message Archive for lunch-volunteers

Volunteers needed today and for the week

Sent: Mon Mar 25, 2019 • 9:17 AM PDT
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Volunteers needed today and for the week

Hi all,

No surprise… :)  We need a few volunteers to help with snack bar and pizza cart this week.  Please let me know if you’re able to help out.  We have a need for snack bar help on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and Pizza cart help on Tuesday and Friday.

Training is available if you haven’t done either before — it’s fun and easy.  And mostly, kids very much appreciate getting lunch quickly and easily.

Monday, March 25  - Schedule G - lunch is from 12:25-1:00 and shift is from 12:05 -1:05 p.m.
Snack Bar: Tom Martin and sub needed for open spot

Tuesday, March 26- Tutorial schedule - lunch is from 12:15-1:00 and shift is from 11:55-1:15 p.m.
Snack Bar: Anne Knopf and sub needed
Pizza Cart: Kathleen Stukenborg, Lisa Twardowski, Allison Devenney and sub needed for Janice Eisenstadt

Thursday, March 28 - lunch is from 11:35-12:20 and shift 11:15-12:35 p.m.
Snack Bar: Lamar Haggart and sub needed for open spot

Friday, March 29 - lunch is from 12:00-12:45 and shift is from 11:40-1 p.m.
Pizza Cart: Rita Chuang, Sarita Khuntia, Sangita Gupta and sub needed

Many, many thanks!

Cheers,

Marilyn