Message Archive for london-2019

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

[MVMB] Marching Band Awards Night and LNYDP Celebration!

Sent: Mon Feb 25, 2019 • 1:07 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

[MVMB] Marching Band Awards Night and LNYDP Celebration!
Hey Band!

Our 2018 Marching Band Awards Night will be on Wednesday, March 20th at 7pm in the Theater!

MB Members, in preparation for the event, please fill out this short survey and cast your votes for the Most Improved and Outstanding members of your sections along with your nomination for the National Marching Award. Results will be tallied and presented on Wednesday evening (mvla accounts are needed to cast ballot)

We will also be celebrating our amazing experience in the London New Years Day Parade! Everyone is welcome!

See you there!
-J&A

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!

No Newer Messages