Message Archive for london-2019

Re: [LNYDP] Quick Survey for Yearbook

Sent: Wed Feb 13, 2019 • 1:49 PM PST
From: Kneebone, Jason

Re: [LNYDP] Quick Survey for Yearbook
(This is a student survey, sorry for not specifying... Access should only be for mvla.net domain addresses)

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:59 AM Kneebone, Jason <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA> wrote:
Hi All,

Please take a few moments to reply to THIS SURVEY about your experience with the Parade.

Thanks!
-J

"Burn the land and boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me." ~Serenity

Stay connected with the Instrumental Music Department on Twitter and Facebook!