Message Archive for london-2019

Quick reminder - uniform de-hemming and clean up on Saturday

Sent: Wed Jan 23, 2019 • 10:03 PM PST
From: Marilyn Stanley

Quick reminder - uniform de-hemming and clean up on Saturday
Just a reminder that we’ll be having a work party THIS Saturday, January 26 at 9:30 a.m. in Packard (or 501 if Winter Perc needs Packard).

We have about 2 1/2 hours of work to do — it should go quickly.  The more, the merrier!

We need to breakdown and recycle garment boxes, clean hats and bag uniforms for the cleaners.  Most uniforms will just need to have tape removed, but a few will need to have sewn in hems removed.  Swing by if you have a bit of time you can spare.

Sign up is here, and EVERYONE is welcome to join:

https://docs.google.com

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Cheers,

Marilyn and Laurie