Message Archive for london-2019

Uniform unpacking and de-hemming on 1/26

Sent: Thu Jan 17, 2019 • 11:58 AM PST
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Uniform unpacking and de-hemming on 1/26
Hey parents,

Marching Band uniforms are back in town and ready to be unpacked, and prepped for next year.

We’d love to have a group of parents who can help unpack, de-hem and help us as we get ready for next year.

We’ll be having a work party on Saturday, January 26 at 9:30 a.m. in Packard (or 501 if Winter Perc needs Packard).  We have about 2 1/2 hours of work to do — it should go quickly and be a lot of fun!

We need to breakdown and recycle garment boxes, clean hats and bag uniforms for the cleaners.  Most uniforms will just need to have tape removed, but a few will need to have sewn in hems removed.  A little bit of something for everyone.

Sign up is here, and EVERYONE is welcome to join:  https://docs.google.com

Hope to see you on the 26th!

Cheers,

Marilyn and Laurie