Message Archive for london-2019

Last Day Recap and Airport Details

Sent: Thu Jan 3, 2019 • 2:51 AM PST
From: Linde, Anna
  • To: Anna Linde <anna.linde (at) MVLA>, Jason Kneebone <jason.kneebone (at) MVLA>, london-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Last Day Recap and Airport Details
  • From: "Linde, Anna" <anna.linde (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 10:50:27 +0000
  • Sender: <london-2019 (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Last Day Recap and Airport Details
Hello Everyone!

Yesterday was a great way to end our week in London! We had a great visit to the Warner Brothers Studio for the Harry Potter Experience! The rest of the day was used to explore some London sights! A huge thanks to all of our chaperones, to Laurie Hartford for managing uniforms, and for all of the other parent helpers. We couldn't have done this without them!

This trip is one we will never forget! We are all at the airport waiting to board our flights home. Below is the flight information for both flights. It is hard to estimate how long customs will take, but PLEASE do not be late to checking out your child. They will be tired and ready to go home!

First Flight (Steve/Jason Plane): BA 285 arrives at 1:55pm International Terminal
Second Flight (Anna Plane): VS 19 arrives at 3:00pm International Terminal

*You must check out with Steve or myself in person before leaving with your child.

Thank you and we will see you later!

Best Wishes,
Anna