Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

Spring Concert - sweet treats and senior photos for slide show

Sent: Sat May 11, 2019 • 1:31 PM PDT
From: Marilyn Stanley

Spring Concert - sweet treats and senior photos for slide show
Hi everyone,

Friday, May 17 is the last instrumental music concert for the year.  We need help with sweet treats, AND we are also collecting photos for a special senior slide show.

To help with treats, sign up here: https://docs.google.com

We also need help with ticket sales and table set up.  Treats can be brought when you come for the concert or when kids come for their call time on Friday.  We need a hand making lemonade too.

And we are also collecting photos of ALL Class of 2019 Seniors.  If you have a special photo or two of your senior, please share it.  If you have a lot of great photos of seniors, please share.  We want to highlight each and every senior in the music program, as well as special memories from the last four years.  Individual phots, candids and group shots of mostly seniors are great. Concerts, classes, performances, events, marching band, color guard… we want them all!  Baby photos…sure if they’re super cute.  🙂  Tasteful photos, yes please! Nothing rude or embarrassing. Please only add photos to this folder, and do not delete any.  If you aren’t sure about a photo, you can send it me via email or text.  Deadline to submit photos is Wednesday, May 15.

Many, many thanks!

Cheers,

Marilyn
Cell: 650-279-1828