Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

[INST] String Fling and Band Bash!

Sent: Wed Jan 16, 2019 • 7:23 AM PST
From: Linde, Anna

[INST] String Fling and Band Bash!
Good Morning!

This is a reminder that our annual 8th grade outreach begins tonight with String Fling followed by Band Bash tomorrow night (Thursday)!

Call time 3:30-4:00pm- we will need some volunteers for last minute setup to meet at 3:15pm in Packard

8th graders arrive by bus between 3:30-4pm. Please show 8th graders where to place their cases. They should immediately take out their instrument. We will then begin our full ensemble rehearsal in the theater. Everyone should be dressed in their concert attire at this point- white dress shirt, black bottoms, black socks, black dress shoes.

Following rehearsal:
-Dinner in the cafeteria
-Info session for the 8th graders in the theater
-Sectionals while I speak to the parents
-Performance at 7:30pm

Looking forward to it! See you tonight for String Fling!

Best,
Anna

--
Anna Linde