Message Archive for jazz-ensemble

Volunteers needed to help on January 16 and 17

Sent: Fri Jan 11, 2019 • 12:49 PM PST
From: Marilyn S. Stanley

Volunteers needed to help on January 16 and 17
Hey Music parents,

Happy New Year!  Next week the high school invited 8th grade students from the various middle schools to attend String Fling and Band Bash on January 16 and 17.

As a refresher, this a super fun event for all 8th grade music kids to play with the MVHS band and orchestra, regardless of which high school they will be attending.  Our students host the events for the kids, and we also provide a pasta dinner to all of the kids.

We need parent volunteers to help prep and serve the dinner, starting each day at 4:30 p.m.  It’s a lot of fun, and you can help on either day, or both.

Here is the sign up:

If you have any questions, please let Andrea know.

Marilyn