Message Archive for gradreception-setup

MVHS Graduation Reception for Class of 2016

Sent: Mon May 16, 2016 • 1:43 PM PDT
From: Jennifer Lai

MVHS Graduation Reception for Class of 2016
Dear MVHS Parents,

ALMOST THERE!  Only 3 weeks to go! One more thing! Can you bake? Can you buy a gift card to make the graduating seniors remember a happy moment a school? Can you help clean up after your children have gone off to celebrate their graduation?

We are still looking for many volunteers to make brownies, lemon bars, cookies of every type, any kind of savory finger food for the graduation reception immediately following the graduation ceremony on Friday June 3rd 2016.

We also need volunteers to help with the event set up and clean up.

Enclosed you will find a Google document which includes descriptions of what we need in terms of food, donations and volunteers, as well as a space for your name and any other information that will allow us to contact you.  Gift card or cash donations for those with no time to bake can be left with Theresa Webb, between 7.30 am and 4 pm.

We look forward to seeing your names on the list.

Thank you very much.

Regards,​

Tracey Briens and Christina Hu
Graduation Reception Committee