Message Archive for girls-tennis

MV Baseball wins D1 CCS Championship

Sent: Wed May 29, 2019 • 11:37 AM PDT
From: MVHS Sports Boosters
  • To: ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MV Baseball wins D1 CCS Championship
  • From: MVHS Sports Boosters <sportsboostersmvhs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 10:54:19 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=rYWH7JEvYgQT0uTAbtN7Xgtk7yEtRIIo8G6DbSeioWA=; b=bYM4bL7+k9EMi1UswUdCNK8ZXYi5+LmrPz7obGyCdYYcLYZ/JUIFARfxv/K1WrU98y 16s3anWFsgP8IElv91lgSm8tBGKJjfyP46tApKh90rQzOotifOtYd9BLoPsPl9TlG5le UIY6ThUA3LfnlDkpjp2pBe/FtzZNHy4/67i8oUDtvW//fTkHSzSY/Cq1IytACQhz44JE Q2rmKyf/tQaCPzzgSFkFUqZmRKna17xbcggTlv4ObzAtpVr9W2pllZQPuKYGK3+cS8MB T3Hdoo4anTW14ubWKXA32myWKgOEpup5dTlv0sHzlhwayv0/s8Yr6G1hVyQTh7teBXdq YZGA==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

MV Baseball wins D1 CCS Championship
GamePlan201819.jpg

Hi Spartan Nation:

We would like to Congratulate the MV Varsity Baseball Team for winning the D1 CCS Championship on Saturday!

The Spartans played a tough LeLand Charger team and pulled out an exciting 6-5 victory.  It was tied in the top of the 7th when MV scored the go ahead run on a past ball.  That is all they needed as they closed out LeLand quickly in the bottom of the 7th for the Win!  The game was very exciting and you can watch the Cal-Hi recap below.

This is the first CCS Baseball title for the MV/Awalt baseball program ever!  The boys should be proud as they have added their mark to MVHS school history.  We of course would like to congratulate all of the players, Coach Mims and his entire staff on a great job this season! SpartyUp!

Cal HI Sports Recap

CCS Finals Article

Nation this marks the end of the 2018/19 Athletic year.  It has been action packed since Aug and turned out to be one of the most productive in MV school history!  We appreciate all of your support and hope you have enjoyed watching the MV Student Athletes this year.  As graduation draws near we would like to thank the MV Seniors for their years of hard work and dedication to MV Athletics!  You have helped move the needle at MV and we know you will continue to do great things as you move on next year.  SpartyUp! Seniors!

Go Spartans!