Message Archive for girls-tennis

Summer Camp 2019 and NEW GIRLS SOFTBALL CAMP!

Sent: Tue May 7, 2019 • 10:36 PM PDT
From: Doug Wiersig
  • To: mvhs-ptsa (at) MVHS ELISTS, ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Summer Camp 2019 and NEW GIRLS SOFTBALL CAMP!
  • From: Doug Wiersig <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 22:26:48 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=spartanssportscamp-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=LEOP6VVS4GmlE5hQg/UYf2iaCREnVAyAMsY8pe+yPDo=; b=osC1YkK+tKwfT4j1zSpKFbdi1yqXSjCrRI0CmyyEvPf4R5tyrQXF2U4we0AuC3blYs Xl/wYsL4MOYN/5vQyIl/wbywNKq7Nqw0BvYnA+GvKqPM7ABJsPoL8L5ymBJ3MjdxBYRG nT0WFFlt4cyFIzrhmS0QV995I1YcpTOPOqS6m2wWWgbCalSVvMFQeCA/ubKaSbGD4e5Z uYJYO0zZvNslASV3Pj4Oe8qte1AputhRtEppwbk4/N7/WUv6M7O3uH0vbg7mKh75Teg1 u9jGDaBZL8DuK2peajsUxsTNPkovli90sysp/TBtR50j7+WYlfygO1YojmdyxiA4Dqz5 L6/g==
  • Sender: <ath-all (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Summer Camp 2019 and NEW GIRLS SOFTBALL CAMP!
Hi everyone,

We are proud to announce that registration for Girls Softball camp is now open. This camp is open to girls entering grades 3-8 and will take place June 24-28. Fundamentals of softball will be emphasized in a safe and fun environment during the morning and afternoon. In the middle of the day, campers will get a chance to swim, play camp games such as dodgeball or capture the flag, and visit the arcade during our cross-training period.

Of course registration is still open for our other popular camps this summer - but spots are filling up fast. Camp will run June 10 - August 2nd this summer.  This will be our 8th summer providing a wide variety of camps to the community while raising funds for the Mtn. View HS Athletic Department. Last year, with your support, we raised $60,000. Thank you!

What's new for SUMMER 2019?
  • Wrestling Camp will be held June 24-28  for boys and girls entering grades 3-8. This camp will cater to kids who just want to try the sport out, as well as experienced wrestlers. We are excited to showcase the MVHS Wrestling Program - now in it's 2nd season after a 30 year hiatus.
  • Junior Counselor Program will be offered 8 weeks this summer for boys and girls entering grades 8-9. We have received many requests for this program and we are excited to offer it this summer. This is a great opportunity for Junior Counselors to gain leadership experience.
  • Girls Softball Camp will be offered June 24-28 for girls entering grades 3-8. Players will develop all the fundamental skills of softball in a fun and safe environment.
We have upgraded our registration system to a more user-friendly platform.

  • As always we are proud to offer the following at Spartans Sports Camp:
  • Highly trained staff that includes current and former MVHS student-athletes and experienced MVHS coaches.
  • Swimming offered daily on-site!
  • Flexible registration options including pro-rating days, adding lunches last-minute, etc.
  • Campers receive a water bottle, t-shirt, and drawstring backpack.
  • 100% of the camp proceeds goes to support athletics at Mountain View High School. Your camp dollar goes directly back to the community!  Spartans Sports Camp directly supports the MVHS Athletic Department as we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Since 2012, we have raised over $300,000 for the MVHS Athletic Department.
  • Morning and Afternoon extended care available until 6:30 pm (extra charge)
  • Great selection of camps - there is something for everyone at Spartans Sports Camp!

Please see www.SpartansSportsCamp.com for our full calendar and to register today!

FLYER WITH $30 DISCOUNT CODE IS ATTACHED!

By popular demand, we are now offering a Multi-Session/Sibling Discount:
Save 10% on camp fees only (excludes lunch and extended care) when you register for 2 or more sessions at the same time. See website for terms and conditions.

Sincerely,

--
Doug Wiersig
Director, Spartans Sports Camp

Spartans Sports Camp, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation and all proceeds benefit the Mtn. View HS Athletic Department. Spartans Sports Camp has raised over $300,000 since 2012!

Call 650.479..5906 or visit our website at www.SpartansSportsCamp.com for more info!

Follow Spartans Sports Camp on Facebook and Twitter!