Message Archive for g8-info-plan

No Newer Messages   No Older Messages

8th Grade Info Night Chairperson and Booklet Publication

Sent: Sun Oct 25, 2015 • 7:18 AM PDT
From: Jennifer Lai
  • To: g8-info-plan (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: 8th Grade Info Night Chairperson and Booklet Publication
  • From: Jennifer Lai <jensgarden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 07:18:45 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=A1f/3T6c25VUEQq284OEsCV5KnSwGCUF33nwTUlV/uI=; b=JzVidVp7+f4IGn8CV0bDLugsmUPDPqMRr6ZsLl9fUT5jnpBk2qIAggClwI7mjS078p y2nMFdOPJ2hQLKHEShN42T57Vo2Z5xbJPYjtdNARdUxisTw7Bt38aFGb7O6kInD6pjZl TYffgeD8f48rTBw7Nwp2oJgfJFt7DU5xVhYgSP2aoyDleWHKfGu418zTiW08n9JIJPQB tSND/1jAOkrtOXsjYmOHu245ZFNfNfdoWIn4LzyDwuDOkXbrfZmU3lHn7LTAJJUXcqAB 7iSzz9HMdv1oms8P9oc04ZMSmMB+WASYorXQbIm2n5IzLEjXGbMMw1dUWneaLWWfxItZ HX+w==

8th Grade Info Night Chairperson and Booklet Publication
Hi MVHS parents,

The 8th grade Information night takes place in February. We are looking of someone the be the Chairperson for this night. This involves helping to organize volunteer for that night as well as publish a booklet with helpful information for incoming 8th grade parents.

The first thing we need help with is updating and publishing the booklet to be given out to the 8th grade parents. I have the file for last years booklet. It just needs to be updated and taken to the publisher, which last year was minuteman press.

If you would be interested in taking on this position or would like more information please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer
MVHS PTSA Volunteer Coordinator

No Newer Messages