Message Archive for drama-board

DB Presidential Elections coming up!

Sent: Thu Jan 14, 2016 • 6:05 PM PST
From: Shayda Dehnow
  • To: Drama Board <drama-board (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: DB Presidential Elections coming up!
  • From: Shayda Dehnow <sdehnow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:04:57 -0800
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=G0IMPVNQIZnSBQOau4hmeCug17d8kli0ePimg/zVZAg=; b=DxEeEMTB39cyISIg8zALOaWRQN4X7u9b5ii74sbtr+El2iwBcgCNhXGZek643vAsxT 5jYRQClyvUvYggimj/8EOMoGh+9Z3xaAnhUy++tHUz/XNkxwh+8qdx7lYyoLV1VSvVf1 aprMgwGOwluNmImKkokv6lthVKmlbUZRUkPSCpc+8nOMEHtT5s5bMGmbKJgdJoDOpyRH CqhcJZk+eZKprdrcT/BWsZ4Bt+uJ2Qk2+ejZhyWIRLVxZOTihoL9+dNGNKieLAVJu0iJ v/pqWuIgyGOmmNPiw0t3K8qzf8I6Soq0Lft7gi0sCg47yM1P+fH8qzYg4ZBSBGp5AAQT Hp3w==

DB Presidential Elections coming up!
Hi all,
I am excited to announce that we will be doing presidential elections for next year's Drama Board this year. As most of you know, we typically do elections at the beginning of each year, but since I am a senior this year and we have recently changed acting teacher's, I think it would be beneficial to elect next year's president sometime in February so they can have a training period in order to better lead for next year. Everyone is welcome to run, but you need to fill out this form of intent by no later than Wed, Jan 27th.

The form of intent will be made public to voters prior to the election, so everyone can take into account the candidates' availability, leadership experience, and reason for running.

Elections will tentatively be held in room 524 at lunch the following Wednesday -- Wed, Feb 3rd. You will only be allowed to run if you turned in your form of intent by Jan 27th, no exceptions!

Thank you guys so much and I hope those of you who feel ready for the job will run! Best of luck :)

Thanks,
Shayda Dehnow
Drama Board President
International Thespian Society VP