Message Archive for drama-board

11/1/2013 update

Sent: Fri Nov 1, 2013 • 6:14 PM PDT
From: Shayda Dehnow
  • To: drama-board (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: 11/1/2013 update
  • From: Shayda Dehnow <sdehnow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 18:14:04 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ec8+XSKvRC65+kYklcshBz81bmgryuNjoSJwfSF8tFs=; b=cShr5SrdQILv+LodDZuwFp3IuqeCGYpvdN56lnO5+0eTXmuLkNAHVU/Sy9F9KYoaOP qsWJItRh9paf5PlEV7dWEvlNeHpTSg8GyypCH9CGY95kuOCFwC++FE2vB8LG+ltIA8Wp RvzOkapbn7+yZNacRms7xs9GErDcG67D8XB6uau+4sCzqz2glJVekGPxvSWhjC4BLLYC hWW/xHr8Kggy+OANU63jxylq3RAn7/jq6/rzchrZYBnWOtgS4g5NE4qnnJEF3elswfw9 XGgYi94iYVui5oe/XtDCEJIwsTfpAG4PGfF+vG1LhzTlwlBb6uC/1g+JIAFV0Nyclwzg 60VA==

11/1/2013 update
Hey guys! A couple of things (mostly regarding PR for Noises Off):

- SET BUILDING DAY for Noises Off is tomorrow (Saturday, November 2) from 9 am - 6 pm, please try to come at some point! Any help is appreciated. Also, I believe cast members are required (or HIGHLY recommended) to spend around 3 hours helping, so let's make it a fun & productive day!
- Sweatshirts are here! They look great and are very comfortable :) Please give Maddie Melenudo (treasurer) $22 in *CASH* at this coming Thursday's drama board meeting (if you ordered a sweatshirt by writing in your size on the google doc I sent out). We will have the sweatshirts there, and you will pay and then sign your name on a sheet to indicate that you paid, and then take your sweatshirt! Please don't pay earlier, as it will be harder to keep track of who has and hasn't paid already.
- We need some poster designs so PLEASE message those to Ryanasap!
- I will talk to Mrs. Beare in the near future about getting Noises Off on the announcements.
- An article about Noises Off and Drama Board will be in this month's issue of the Oracle (out November 8th)!
- Do we still want to do a noises off promo video (for the announcements)? If we do, we need to film during a dress rehearsal. it will be pretty short, and it could be a kind of montage of each character doing something and then just a picture with the show dates overlaid on it or something? (Hopefully Drama Board VP and Freestyle Academy student Hiba Absar can help with this!)
- I have a couple more PR ideas to discuss at this Thursday's meeting! They are ideas that are simple and fast, and would be executed closer to the show if we choose to do them, so that's why it will be fine to discuss later this coming week.

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions/comments/concerns!

Thanks,
Shayda