Message Archive for district-news

Fwd: MVLA Board Meeting: November 5

Sent: Fri Nov 2, 2018 • 12:11 PM PDT
From: Isnard, Carole

Fwd: MVLA Board Meeting: November 5
Attached please find the agenda for the upcoming Mountain View Los Altos High School District Board of Trustees meeting:

Regular Board Meeting
7:00 pm
Monday, November 5, 2018
District Office Boardroom
1299 Bryant Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94040

Agendas and Board Packets, when applicable, may be found on our website: here

Please contact us if we may be of any assistance.  Thank you.

Agenda prepared by Irene Aguilar
Assistant to Associate Superintendent of Business Services

--
Carole Isnard
Executive Assistant to Superintendent Jeff Harding