Message Archive for district-news

11.9.15 MVLA Special Board Meeting

Sent: Wed Nov 4, 2015 • 9:41 AM PST
From: Isnard, Carole

11.9.15 MVLA Special Board Meeting
Attached please find the agenda for the MVLA High School District Board of Trustees upcoming meeting.

Special Board Meeting
Monday, November 9, 2015
6:30 PM Closed Session
District Office: Superintendent's Office
1299 Bryant Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94040

The Board agenda for the 11.9.15 meeting is also available on our website: 11.9.15 MVLA Special Meeting Agenda

Please contact us if we may be of any assistance.  Thank you.

Carole Isnard
Executive Assistant to Superintendent Jeff Harding
MVLA High School District
1299 Bryant Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94040
(650)940-4669