Message Archive for district-news

MVLA Board Packet 8.3.15

Sent: Thu Jul 30, 2015 • 3:38 PM PDT
From: Isnard, Carole

MVLA Board Packet 8.3.15

Attached please find agenda for the MVLA High School District Board of Trustees upcoming meeting.

Board Meeting

7:00 PM Regular Session

Monday, August 3, 2015

District Office Boardroom

1299 Bryant Avenue

Mountain View, CA 94040

The Board packet  for the 8.3.15 meeting with supporting documentation is available on our website: MVLA Board Packet 8.3.15

Please contact us if we may be of any assistance.  Thank you.

Carole Isnard
Executive Assistant to Superintendent Jeff Harding
MVLA High School District
1299 Bryant Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94040