Message Archive for cross-cnty

FIRST MVXC SUMMER PRACTICE ON MONDAY 6/10

Sent: Sat Jun 8, 2019 • 5:02 PM PDT
From: Shannon Gould
  • To: cross-cnty (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: FIRST MVXC SUMMER PRACTICE ON MONDAY 6/10
  • From: Shannon Gould <shannongould02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 16:31:28 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:date:subject:message-id :to; bh=1F8o/cdBVaW3WzhbCDUC7NskX/+zaSroIBWfbzHp0tg=; b=nvEYZMC1h4hvixvnxHgicnBdV835GhTRVvGp5bOvj+0pPGsCH4fUKSZtG0grm9Cyij MKg6wyPTKBb1P3WsPXYspafDHLSd+HLwuvfGTSWcDqShauOiOy3KkO1YN14yzObaVNPo VX5XGoe+J8c84XeHzLaLGHEKF8crU0J/WpnIAFnoLPKAPu6kJPei5y9eOkzsAQTd9zKX 5MKs1in9jq176MkAewgEXVrlS1jVE6ihu9T2xCiegLseaEDhXU/T3sgmztCrck4LL7kl lAhAOXGregzmO9lDmQL79PRsBblRoF1DAGGPFD9+T60R4+NdKcMoI9I1iI2P+AlwAxbh j0PQ==
  • Sender: <cross-cnty (at) MVHS ELISTS>

FIRST MVXC SUMMER PRACTICE ON MONDAY 6/10

Attention XCers!

I'm excited to announce that the first summer practice of the 2019 XC season will be held this Monday at 6:00 pm at Rancho San Antonio Open Space Preserve! We meet outside of the bathrooms at the main entrance of Rancho, which is in the very last parking lot at the bottom of the hill (MAP).

Practices will run about an 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, and we will have practice EVERY WEEK on MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, and FRIDAYS at 6:00.

As practices during the summer must be unofficial due to league rules, they will be led by captains rather than Coach Blockhus. There will be at least 1 captain at each practice, and we will go on runs ranging from 2 to 8 miles. It's important to note that no one is required to go a certain distance, and we encourage our teammates to run distances that are comfortable to them. If anyone is concerned about not being able to run very many miles, don't worry! We split off into groups and work up our mileage at a slow and comfortable pace. No matter your current running shape, Rancho practices are for you!

Rising Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are welcome to join in at Rancho, and attending practice is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to those who wish to condition properly for the upcoming season. Practices are a fantastic way to meet the team, train well, and establish and/or maintain relationships with your fellow spartans!

Please forward this email to anyone interested in MVXC and encourage them to subscribe to the cross country elist for future information (ELIST).

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Rancho!

Your Captains,

Shannon, Jonathan, Jessi, and Tai

shannongould02@xxxxxxxxx

the.jpal1@xxxxxxxxx