Message Archive for community-service

Fwd: Edith Landels Carnival

Sent: Wed May 18, 2016 • 1:12 PM PDT
From: Blair, William

Fwd: Edith Landels Carnival
It’s Carnival Time at Landels and we would love your help!
Edith Landels is holding our second annual International Carnival on Friday May 20th from 5pm - 8pm.  We need volunteers to help with this bigger than ever event! Volunteers should report to the volunteer check in desk by 4:30pm to help with set up.  We need help with Carnival Games, Face painting, Hot Dog stands and more! If you are looking to help, and earn volunteer hours please contact;
Claire Blake  volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or text/call 614-365-1265