Dear MVHS Parents and Volunteers,
The Teacher & Staff Appreciation Breakfast is fast approaching on Thursday, May 15th!
are looking for lots of goodies and supplies to make this a yummy
breakfast for our fantastic staff at MVHS! The theme of the breakfast
is “Good Morning MVHS” and the color scheme includes bright lime green,
sunshine yellow, bright orange, lime green and white. The Breakfast
will take place in the cafeteria from 7am until 9:30am.
will be two times to drop off donations including, 1) At school on
Wednesday, May 14th, between the hour of 2:30pm and 3:30pm and 2) At the
school cafeteria, Thursday, May 15th, between the hour of 6:00 and
7:00am. Look for the transportation cart near the MVHS theater steps.
Here is the list:
- Ham & Cheese Egg Souffle or Vegetable & Cheese Strata’s or Your Own Egg Casserole
- Bagel’s (Plain, Chocolate Chip, Sesame Seed or Other)
- Assorted Pastries (Cinnamon Rolls, Bear Claws, Scones or Coffee Cakes)
- Berry Salads (Either sliced Strawberries or a Mix of Strawberries/Raspberries/Blueberries)
- Fruit Platters (Sliced Melons, Pineapple or Kiwi)
- Containers of Drinks (Orange or Grapefruit Juices & Water Jugs)
- Chilled Yogurt (Plain, Vanilla)
- Bright yellow plastic utensils (Forks, Spoons, Knives)
- Clear small cups (Needed for Juice/Water)
Could you please respond to
Kristen Brown - KristenB33@xxxxxxxxxxx
if you are able to bring something and the quantity of the donation?
Also, please specify your preferred donation drop–off time.
Please label your platter with your name & cell phone if you want it returned.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
2014 MVHS Teacher & Staff Breakfast Chair