Message Archive for coffee-cart

Request for your support re May 26 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Breakfast

Sent: Thu May 12, 2011 • 11:55 AM PDT
From: Ava
  • To: coffee-cart (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Request for your support re May 26 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Breakfast
  • From: Ava <ava6381@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:55:36 -0700
  • Cc: ssadvweld@xxxxxxxxxxx

Request for your support re May 26 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Breakfast

Dear Volunteers,

Thank you for signing up as supporters of the MVHS baked goods.  We appreciate your generosity in donating any breakfast items to the upcoming May Teacher Appreciation Breakfast on Thursday May 26, 2011.

How to help:    Please email me (ava6381@xxxxxxxxx) and let me know which category you would like to donate or sponsor.  When you sign up for food or donation, please specify what you plan to bring, such as  "1 dozen of bagel"    or  "1 case of bottled water."   If you are able to assist on site, please let me know whether you will be able to help setup or cleanup.

What do we need:   We will need multiple volunteers for each of the following category as we plan to serve 130 teachers and staff members.

1 person to help setup at 7 am on 5/26/11

1 person for cleanup on 10 am on 5/26/11

  6 dozens bagels
  2 quart cream cheese (for bagels)
10 dozens baked goods (such as muffins, coffee cake)  It will be nice to have homemade goodies.
  5 dozens bananas
  8 pounds grapes or strawberries
  2 dozens oranges
  2 gallons orange Juices
  1 gallons apple juices
  2 gallons milk
       50 cups
      200
large paper plates (sturdy)
     5 cases bottled water (24/case)

     $ to purchase coffee

Where to drop off the food/drinks/supplies:   For your convenience, we will setup a pickup area in front of the theaters on 5/25 at 2:30 pm at MVHS in the front parking lot area for you to drop off the donated food/drinks/supplies. Of course, you are welcome to bring in the goodies on May 26 around 7 am at the cafeteria.

Where to send my monetary donations:   If you don’t have time to bake or shop, any gift card/monetary sponsorship is very welcome.   Please mail a check made payable to “MVHS PTA” and mail it to Ava Chan at 24168 Summerhill Ave., Los Altos, CA 94024.

Again, your support is much appreciated by all the MVHS teachers and staff.   Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.  Many thanks!!!

--
Cheers,
Ava