Message Archive for coffee-cart

Friendly Reminder re Thursday May 20 Teacher Appreciation Breakfast

Sent: Mon May 17, 2010 • 11:34 AM PDT
From: Ava
  • To: coffee-cart (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Friendly Reminder re Thursday May 20 Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
  • From: Ava <ava6381@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:34:41 -0700
  • Cc: ava6381@xxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=iAialNE0pi6NjSVNLBSXqupn1QOL4frtisMJ9SqRueE=; b=aBOth1+pFyzq5YdWqD6uOmRmazEWy9tfyWAok2NfvgvT513Dcg6fGTMv73QVALpJ9K BZxBoyfZ0HzWQROCaIsP5H8MkThzmWcRKkatZUSF2BIgyR/d1CVQfvgt1RE7ApjgV6Jc ddy3Li1wKxSNj/DH382P2CIVH4sC9SODkVe4Y=

Friendly Reminder re Thursday May 20 Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
All,

Many thanks for your generosity and support of this Thursday Breakfast event.

For your convenience, I will be collecting your baked goods, drinks or fruits in front of the school (outside the Theater) on Wed. May 19 after the 6th period at 2:30 pm.  If you are unable to drop off the food at this time, please let me know.    Of course, you are always welcome to bring in the food or drinks on Thursday morning (on or before 7:15 am) at the cafeteria.

Please let me know whether you prefer to drop off the goodies at MVHS on May 19/20 or I should pick up the goodies from you directly.

Thank you again!

--
Cheers,
Ava