Message Archive for coffee-cart

MVHS Volunteers for Coffee/Baked Goods for May Breakfast Event

Sent: Mon Apr 26, 2010 • 3:24 PM PDT
From: Ava
  • To: coffee-cart (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: MVHS Volunteers for Coffee/Baked Goods for May Breakfast Event
  • From: Ava <ava6381@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:24:33 -0700
  • Cc: ava6381@xxxxxxxxx, ssadvweld@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rpEh+KhsaPHLvWeETmW3BTGpLNXT7t7eTTnGOREWMkI=; b=XSRJz5j9IfZa7ZymnMpzHf0iFBZjJJlKzpROECJxyAh7AYocuTxqQjnWMEx19w/aIl Z4s9Z1dwT8osQycfKsnG3GztrXD253Obu2uWEdXGnX4Pc1xGpA1FKTqYzl0WEVJmzxY3 1uMawuDr3O5rtInBeqAS9ZLe6zbje+04xGPp4=

MVHS Volunteers for Coffee/Baked Goods for May Breakfast Event
All,

Many thanks for signing up as supporters of the MVHS baked goods and the upcoming May teacher appreciation breakfast.  We appreciate your help & generosity in donating any breakfast items for our hard-working MVHS teachers and staff on May 20, 2010.   Please email me (ava6381@xxxxxxxxx) and let me know which category you would like to donate or sponsor.

We will need multiple volunteers for each of the following category (suggested items) as we plan to serve 150 teachers and staff members:
  1. baked goods (muffins, bread, cookies, coffee cake, pastries, etc.)
  2. fresh fruits (bananas, apples, oranges, etc.)
  3. bagels (assorted variety & cream cheese)
  4. juices (orange juice/apple juice, etc.)
  5. diary products (milk, yogurt, etc.)
  6. coffee and tea (a local Starbucks has agreed to donate 5 coffee boxes, i.e., 60 cups, but we will need more.)
  7. boxed cereal (small boxes)

We will setup a pickup area on May 19 Wed. afternoon (after school) at MVHS in the front parking lot area for you to drop off the donated goodies.  If you don’t have time to bake or shop, any gift card/monetary sponsorship is very welcome.  Again, your support is much appreciated by all the MVHS teachers and staff!

Cheers,
Ava