Message Archive for club-usangule

UFFT 2016-17 Wrap-Up

Sent: Sat Jun 3, 2017 • 10:52 PM PDT
From: Sheffield, Sydney

UFFT 2016-17 Wrap-Up
Hello everyone!

Congratulations on finishing another year of high school!

In UFFT news, we raised $81.79 from our fundraiser with The Melt! In total, we raised $1614.63 in the 2016-17 school year! All of this will go toward funding the installation of a sesame farm in Usangule.

Thank you all for your hard work this year; whether you came for a single meeting to help brainstorm fundraisers or devoted countless hours of outside-of-school time to our cause, your help is truly appreciated. Even if you are busy in the coming 2017-18 school year, please feel free dedicate however much time you can to the Usangule cause; everything helps.

Our club website has been updated with the 2017-18 UFFT leadership board so feel free to check it out here.

As a reminder, your officers next year will be Jeanette McKellar, President; Shannon Gould, Vice President; Samantha Fong, Secretary; and Emma Paradise, Treasurer. Feel free to reach out to any of them or the 2016-17 UFFT board will any questions or comments! I am excited to see what you all will accomplish next year.

Wishing you all a wonderful and relaxing summer!
Sydney, Shira, Laura, and Rohan