Message Archive for club-usangule

Re: UFFT Bonding/Bag-Making Night #2 on 5/6

Sent: Tue May 2, 2017 • 2:02 PM PDT
From: Sheffield, Sydney

Re: UFFT Bonding/Bag-Making Night #2 on 5/6
Reminder that bonding night is THIS SATURDAY. Please RSVP ASAP so we can plan!

Thanks y'all!
Sydney

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Sheffield, Sydney <100015549 (at) MVLA> wrote:
Hi everyone!

We will be having our second UFFT bonding and bag-making night NEXT SATURDAY, MAY 6TH from 4-8pm! It will again be at my house which is a 3 minute drive away from school. I will be sending out the address the day before the event to those who RVSP.

RSVP by adding your name, the names of any friends you are bringing, and the time period for which you will be there to this spreadsheet! This bonding night will be a little longer than last time, so feel free to come for only as long as you are able.

Like last time, we will have pizza, snacks, and a table of sewing machines (movie TBD). If you are not familiar with using a sewing machine, we will teach you! :)

If you were not able to come to the last bonding night, try to make it to this one!! We had tons of fun and made huge progress on making our tote bags. Feel free to be extra snacks and friends!

Hope to see you all there!
Sydney and UFFT Board

P.S. Our next club meeting will be Thursday, May 11th in room 523, and our fundraiser with The Melt will be the next day from 3-9pm!!