Message Archive for club-usangule

UFFT 5/12 Fundraiser at The Melt

Sent: Thu Apr 20, 2017 • 4:43 PM PDT
From: Sheffield, Sydney

UFFT 5/12 Fundraiser at The Melt
Hey everyone!

The amazing Laura contacted The Melt following Chipotle's lack of response to our fundraising request, and they got back to us today! This means that we will be partnering with The Melt for a fundraiser next month. This entails spreading the word about the fundraiser so people go to eat there at the set date and time. Anyone who wants to contribute to our fundraiser must show a paper copy or electronic copy of our flyer to their server, and 25% of those profits goes to UFFT :)

Location: The Melt @ 20803 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Date and Time: 3-6pm on Friday, May 12th

We will be putting up flyers and doing a social media push about a week prior to the fundraiser (not yet!), so stay tuned for some upcoming opportunities to help out. Attached is the flyer we will be using. As always, let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Sydney and UFFT Board

P.S. Next UFFT club meeting will be held on May 11th, the day before the fundraiser.