Message Archive for club-speech-debate

Speech & Debate starts this week for returning students, next week for new students!

Sent: Tue Aug 15, 2017 • 9:21 AM PDT
From: weatherby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speech & Debate starts this week for returning students, next week for new students!

From Julie Herman, Head of Speech & Debate Programs:

Dear Speech & Debate Fans,

The new season is starting up!  Returning students meet this week and new students come next week.  Put it on your calendar!  All meetings are 7-9PM on Wednesdays in the Mountain View High School Library.

We have over a dozen different events so there is one that’s right for you -- debate, explicate, dramatize, and employ humor.  Join us Wednesdays from 7-9PM at the MVHS Library!

Returning Students – Wednesday, 8/16, 7PM

First Meeting for New Students – Wednesday, 8/23, 7PM (you can join anytime, but we do the best orientations at the beginning of the year)

Any students who have an interest in participating in Speech & Debate, please come on 8/23 – there’s no obligation and with so many events and different coaches, we definitely have an event that you would enjoy. And we have a blast at our meetings!

Hope to see you soon.

Coach Julie Herman

Note: If you would like to be removed from this newsletter, go to the eList link for the appropriate high school (if you go to neither school, your subscription will likely be under Los Altos) and follow the instructions to view and change your subscription.

Mountain View High School eList: http://mvhs.elists.mvla.net/

Los Altos High School eList: http://lahs.elists.mvla.net/