Message Archive for club-speech-debate

Showcase on Wednesday -- don't miss it!

Sent: Mon May 1, 2017 • 12:35 AM PDT
From: weatherby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "club-speech-debate (at) MVLA" <club-speech-debate (at) MVLA>, "club-speech-debate (at) MVHS ELISTS" <club-speech-debate (at) MVHS ELISTS>
  • Subject: Showcase on Wednesday -- don't miss it!
  • From: "weatherby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <weatherby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 07:34:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=NETORG2081747.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-activeingredient-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=/2fggTSCFCS4r0DkxjMudt+LBl4+fy43gLx5r7c5oh4=; b=neq3cV0YsRVya1Ju16AeB9Gy6NFyE9l6EcMy+iE4eY+O1gLbJAOW0OMa8yeg63PqGOcvrgya/uVwjf2+7yB/EdsrPZMFRk3YSERtu75hb5lBhvdmsdiqQ97bI1qY0WwXEHc7vnk3vPTh191IttItb14xSr/8VgFEtDx00UWAt0I=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Showcase on Wednesday -- don't miss it!

Dear Speech & Debate Community,

-      Come to Showcase on May 3rd, 7PM, MVHS Theatre

-      Order your leis – it supports the team!  Have to receive checks by 5/15.

Please plan to attend our Speech & Debate Showcase and Awards, May 3rd, 7PM, MVHS Theatre -- an event for both parents and students.  You will be entertained seeing some of our most talented students showing us what they have done this year.  We will also celebrate our team’s accomplishments and unique characteristics.  Plus, there will be refreshments!  We look forward to seeing you.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/c112.0.561.295/s526x296/18010619_1418770521502727_3217503363121808411_n.jpg?oh=a7e482e9b048620b3b1ddeaa7f12e854&oe=598BC63E

Graduation Leis: Our team has a wonderful tradition of selling beautiful, fresh leis for graduation. It makes graduation beautiful and it supports our team through fundraising. Order for your own student or their friends using the attached form (please use the correct form for your student’s school).  Leis are handed out as they walk into the gym at graduation

See you at Showcase!

Tracy Weatherby

Speech & Debate Parent Volunteer

Note: If you would like to be removed from this newsletter, go to the eList link for the appropriate high school (if you go to neither school, your subscription will likely be under Los Altos) and follow the instructions to view and change your subscription. If you receive a duplicate newsletter this week, it may be because we are making sure that all new folks are receiving the letter even if not on the eList.  Please give us a couple of weeks to work out the kinks!

Mountain View High School eList: http://mvhs.elists.mvla.net/

Los Altos High School eList: http://lahs.elists.mvla.net/