Message Archive for club-robotics

Monday Mailing (5/20/2019)

Sent: Tue May 21, 2019 • 12:35 AM PDT
From: William Stanley
  • To: club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Monday Mailing (5/20/2019)
  • From: William Stanley <william@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 00:34:21 -0700
  • Cc: h4a3i2h8a3x3q4m1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: <club-robotics (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Monday Mailing (5/20/2019)
Hi team,

How does a computer get drunk?
It takes screenshots.

Details:
  • This Wednesday we have our weekly meeting.
  • On Thursday we have a leadership meeting. These are non-technical meetings that are open to all members.
  • Open house is an annual event we do at school to show off what we do and find interested students/incoming freshmen.
  • Be checking Slack and Email for when we will be working on packing the lab. A lot to do and not a lot of time left to do it.
  • We have the Auris Demo coming up with a new date still TBD.
Schedule:
  • Wednesday, May 22nd: Regular Meeting 7:15pm - 9:15pm.
  • Thursday, May 23rd: Leadership Meeting 7:30pm - 9:00pm. These are non-technical meetings that are open to all members.
  • Saturday, June 15: Robotic Club Open House 1pm - 5pm

Have a good week,
William

Team 971, Spartan Robotics is an FRC FIRST team for Mountain View High School students, located at Mountain View High School, focused on engineering and computer science enrichment and team leadership. If you are interested in more information please visit our websiteFor members who are new to the team, follow the link to How to Join the Team. Feel free to reply with any other questions you may have.