Message Archive for club-mock-trial

FW: Mock Trial Tournament - Round 1 Pairings & Rules

Sent: Tue Jan 20, 2015 • 8:58 AM PST
From: Ballesteros, Daniel W.

FW: Mock Trial Tournament - Round 1 Pairings & Rules

This is kind of fun, we get to know who we compete against in the first round.  Please read the below email from the tournament administrators carefully and share it with your parents or anyone else that may want to come and watch.  Please pay extra attention to the rules.  Every year someone does something stupid, don’t be that person!  Also, look at the arrival time.  We are one of the first to arrive, so let’s show up on time and get a good location to hang out before we get sent up to our courtroom.  See you tonight at Los Altos High.

                Daniel W. Ballesteros

Managing Shareholder   |  408.947.2416 Direct  |  dwb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: G:\Auto\Linked-in logo.bmp  LinkedIn

Hoge Fenton  | 60 South Market Street |  Suite 1400 |  San Jose, CA 95113  |  ► hogefenton.com