Message Archive for club-mock-trial

final calendar attached

Sent: Sun Jan 18, 2015 • 11:48 AM PST
From: Ballesteros, Daniel W.

final calendar attached

Everyone, good job at the Invitational.  We really have to stop reading and get off notes.  We are just two weeks away!  Attached is the updated calendar.  Thank you.

                Daniel W. Ballesteros

Managing Shareholder   |  408.947.2416 Direct  |  dwb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: G:\Auto\Linked-in logo.bmp  LinkedIn

Hoge Fenton  | 60 South Market Street |  Suite 1400 |  San Jose, CA 95113  |  ► hogefenton.com