Message Archive for club-mock-trial

The County Mock Trial Invitational

Sent: Mon Jan 12, 2015 • 10:05 AM PST
From: Ballesteros, Daniel W.

The County Mock Trial Invitational

Great job on Sunday.  We are starting to come together and look and sound pretty good.  I know you all know that we have a scrimmage on Tuesday.  If anyone is unclear on the details for tomorrow’s scrimmage, let Ms. Krauss know and she will set you straight.  This Saturday we have the Invitational.  It is an all-day event.  We must arrive at the Santa Clara County Office of Education, 1290 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose no later than 8:30 to register.  You should be dressed as if it were the actual competition.  The first competition starts at 9:00 sharp  I do not know which side (prosecution or defense) will compete first.  This is your only chance before the competition to see how someone from a different school interprets your character.  It is important for the entire team to be there for the entire time.  Lunch is provided.  We will be out of the building by 3:30.

                Daniel W. Ballesteros

Managing Shareholder   |  408.947.2416 Direct  |  dwb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: G:\Auto\Linked-in logo.bmp  LinkedIn

Hoge Fenton  | 60 South Market Street |  Suite 1400 |  San Jose, CA 95113  |  ► hogefenton.com

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com