Message Archive for club-leos

No Newer Messages   [Next Older Message]   next older message

Final Leo Club Meeting!

Sent: Tue May 26, 2015 • 3:58 PM PDT
From: Lauren Davancaze

Final Leo Club Meeting!
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who came on Saturday to volunteer at Stop Hunger Now. The event was a huge success--we packaged all 10,000 meals in under 2 hours! I'm so proud that we accomplished hosting this great event and am so thankful for all the support from Lion Suzie, Mrs. Lee, and all of you guys.

This thursday we will have our final meeting, which will be a lunch potluck!
Below is what everyone signed up to bring:
  • Suzie- Pizza

  • Mae- Fruit

  • Haya- Cookies

  • Caroline- Plates, napkins, forks