Message Archive for club-leos

Leo Meeting and Stop Hunger Now

Sent: Tue May 19, 2015 • 10:38 PM PDT
From: Lauren Davancaze

Leo Meeting and Stop Hunger Now
Hey Leo's,

There will be a meeting this Thursday at lunch--please note the changed schedule, so we will be meeting at 11:40am after 1st period. We will be taking additional sign-ups for Stop Hunger Now, decorating signs for the event, signing up to deliver the rest of the donated books next week, and signing up to bring food for our final potluck next week!

As a reminder, Stop Hunger Now is this Saturday from 1pm to 3 or 4pm in the small gym!! Please try to make it and invite all of your friends and family. Register online at http://events.stophungernow.org/MountainViewHS to avoid having to do so when you get there.

Thanks so much,
Lauren