Message Archive for club-leos

Leo Club Meeting and Stop Hunger Now

Sent: Wed May 13, 2015 • 3:33 PM PDT
From: Lauren Davancaze

Leo Club Meeting and Stop Hunger Now
Hey Leo's,

We will be meeting this Thursday at lunch to start taking sign-ups and advertising for Stop Hunger Now!
It will be from 1pm to 3pm on Saturday, May 23rd in the small gym, and I would love for everyone to be able to come! It would also be greatly appreciated if a few people can help with set-up at noon and tear-down after it ends.
Please advertise to all your friends and family--everyone is welcome!

We will also discuss where to donate the left-over books from the African Library Project. I am currently thinking we can donate some of them to the Salvation Army and some to the Mountain View Public Library, depending on where they are better suited. I will need a few volunteers to help transport books Thursday after 5th period.

Thanks,
Lauren