Message Archive for club-gwc

Fwd: Mountain View High School Girls Who Code Club At CodeDay Bay Area

Sent: Tue May 14, 2019 • 6:25 PM PDT
From: Pare, Claire Marie

Fwd: Mountain View High School Girls Who Code Club At CodeDay Bay Area
Hey all-

Here is another opportunity for a hackathon. Sounds really fun! Side note – those who went to the last hackathon should remember Make School – I believe the guy who created it gave us a presentation or something ;)

Anyways, feel free to sign up! Enjoy!

Claire Paré