Message Archive for club-gwc

Re: Plan for next month

Sent: Tue May 7, 2019 • 6:20 PM PDT
From: Pare, Claire Marie

Re: Plan for next month
This is just confirming that there is no meeting tomorrow or the following Wednesday. Thanks!

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 6:08 PM Pare, Claire Marie <100019874 (at) MVLA> wrote:
Hey everyone -

I know that around this time of year everyone's stress and workload has been raised about 1000%. So, we will not be having meetings during the time of the AP exams.

I am thinking about having maybe 1 more meeting this year, the Wednesday after APs are over, to recap and plan for next year.

Hope to see you all then! Good luck on APs and other stuff!

Claire Paré