Message Archive for club-gwc

Sign up for the Hackathon + Meeting on Wednesday

Sent: Mon Mar 11, 2019 • 10:57 AM PDT
From: Viviani, Camille
  • To: club-gwc (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Sign up for the Hackathon + Meeting on Wednesday
  • From: "Viviani, Camille" <100019466 (at) MVLA>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:57:16 -0700
  • Sender: <club-gwc (at) MVHS ELISTS>

Sign up for the Hackathon + Meeting on Wednesday
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder to sign up for the XX Hacks Hackathon that we will be going to as an unofficial club event on March 23.
The signups close this Thursday, so make sure to do it ASAP.

There will be lots of free swag and food, and awesome prizes (like kate spade bags and snapchat spectacles). It'll be lots of fun!

We will also be having a meeting this Wednesday in room 517 to continue our research process of our app in groups.

See you there!
-GWC Officers