Message Archive for club-free-children

Re: Club Re-registration

Sent: Mon Apr 4, 2016 • 8:34 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

Re: Club Re-registration
Hi everyone,

We decided at the meeting today to have another quick election meeting this Friday, April 8th, in order to give prospective officers a chance to send in their info to me and to come up with a 30 second to 1 minute speech to present to the club on Friday.

Members who are interested in becoming officers: please send me a statement of intent at this email (anthony.chau13@xxxxxxxxx) saying the position you'd like to run for, why you'd like to be an officer, your previous experience with Free the Children, and what you hope to do for the club next year. Have a 30 second to 1 minute speech ready to present on Friday.

Members or current officers who have already sent me an email saying that you'd like to become an officer: if your message was lacking in any of the elements noted in the previous paragraph, please add on to that email.

Sorry for the short notice!

Thanks and have a great week,
Anthony Chau