Message Archive for club-free-children

Club Re-registration

Sent: Sun Apr 3, 2016 • 6:13 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau
  • To: club-free-children (at) MVHS ELISTS
  • Subject: Club Re-registration
  • From: Anthony Chau <anthony.chau13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 18:12:45 -0700
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=hYBx2oZkLVXoORNF1E6qJEjdL1vMO6n7pXhcJxjKHFw=; b=G+bKQ9wlEyGCk0G18RYDSOmdioZveisXDvfuMt76sf0vV9vflzSKx2WkswC7X7iU// pDwPPhqXkmfG6/n3H0ylA0A5laAP8+jCCkKQhgBWk9vUnTJLwo9Bhv1zCq9Men1PLxiB 3WJJ6Db4w1MQ1Y92LF2VnA45MQY43nNf5SHaqhdJsDmnFk/0JhVXTgx6caEgREbxxfjI 3DSHLT8WdEY0P1Rk1k/cSRih0cy2RHSx+5pPNdYTedXC+0cg2hqfMIInK5EbBdV2Y1jM QwBEkaxQMhxzycFzCT3jGYD1J41ZSpctU8vvBuBUD5IEUVJsg9+Ue+zZzVOGAYZgcDU4 GHzw==

Club Re-registration
Hi all,

I know we usually don't have meetings two consecutive weeks in a row, but due to the fact that club re-registration needs to be done by this week, we will be meeting tomorrow to decide how we want to elect our officers for next year on such short notice.

This means that tomorrow's meeting is especially important for those who are interested in helping to lead the club next year! Please email me if you're interested in becoming an officer for next year but cannot come to the meeting tomorrow.

Sorry to spring this so suddenly on everyone, especially for those who are interested in becoming officers for next year!

Thanks everyone!
Anthony Chau