Message Archive for club-free-children

Re: Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow in room 208!

Sent: Mon Mar 14, 2016 • 10:26 PM PDT
From: Anthony Chau

Re: Free the Children Meeting Tomorrow in room 208!
Hey everyone!

Today at the meeting we discussed Bellarmine's Water Walk, which is happening this Friday at 3 pm at Bellarmine's quad.

Bellarmine's annual Water Walk is done to show support and simulate the plight of women in developing countries in Africa and Asia who need to carry water over many miles just to bring it to their families. Participants are also encouraged to donate!

We're all encouraged and invited to participate, so please refer to the attached documents for the permission slip, which you'll have to bring to the event along with a $5 entry fee.

Please email me ASAP if you're interested in participating!

Thank you all,
Anthony Chau